* Lean manufacturing initiatives
* Dedication to enhancing efficiencies, such as SCADA feedback machinery – “Visual Factory”
* Fiscal approaches to minimize operational costs
* Committed resources applied to numerous research and development projects
* Commitment to fostering long-term OEM partnerships that enhance product quality & customer prosperity
* Stewardship and management practices including “pay for performance” model to EMCC employees
* EMCC recruits, develops, and retains the best talent
* We look for any opportunity to adapt high-value innovations
Go Above & Beyond
We strive to meet more than just the minimum. Quality, Service, Price – We exceed expectations and continuously go above and beyond.
Innovation, traceability, accountability, and flexibility – EMCC is relentless in its pursuit of continuous improvement. We are early adopters, if there is a practice or process that can improve our company, we will adopt it. Our performance helps our winding customers look good, and everyone succeeds.
Honesty & Good Communication
Status updates, suggestions for improvement, winder preferences – The better we communicate and keep our customers informed, the more value we can offer. Good news or bad news, we are upfront, honest, and committed to achieving a successful outcome.
* EMCC is registered through ISO 9001:2015
* Dedication to quality is built into the culture of our company
* Orders for all products accompanied by process documents
* Manufacturing in compliance with quality procedures and manuals
* Every coil has a process document that travels with the coil through each manufacturing operation
* Material traceability is complete with every order
* Dimensional checks are conducted throughout the production process
* QC stop/checkpoints during the entire manufacturing process
QUALITY CONTROL AND ASSURANCE
To ensure the highest quality, each coil undergoes a strict quality control process from pre-production to final shipping. Equipped with the latest instrumentation, tools, and sophisticated test equipment, our Q.C./Q.A. department is capable of accurately sampling, inspecting, and testing components to assure that they conform to OEM defined specifications.
At EMCC, we pride ourselves on our forward-thinking approach and commitment to continuous innovation and improvement. Quality standards, increased productivity, product reliability, value, and customer satisfaction are the foundation upon which all decisions are made. For the end-user, this translates to equipment that runs longer and more reliably with a lower operating cost.
At EMCC, we have the most effective coil automation in the world. Whether OEM or aftermarket supplier, our process and machinery are superior. EMCC automation includes multiple: cut and strip lines, CNC 6 axis tapers, automated flat coil-tapping, automated component shearing, automated stamping, automated coil forming and automated inspection.
EMCC subjects all its products to rigorous and extensive testing that is higher than industry standards, ensuring the highest quality product is delivered, and that customers remain satisfied with the high level of service and quality.
DIELECTRIC TESTING (Bar to Bar, Hipot)
Performed to verify the electrical insulation in finished parts. Hipot test/Bar to Bar test verifies that the insulation of this product is sufficient to ensure minimal current leakage that can affect the overall performance of the commutators.
* 100% Testing on all Coils – Higher Than Industry Standards – Guaranteed Quality & Reliability – Every Time
* Surge, Hipot and Endurance Testing Equipment up to 100 kV
We can manufacture our products specific to your requirements or specifications. We can reverse engineer or suggest upgrades. For large volume orders, we can build automated machinery and create the processes necessary to ensure quality, delivery, and competitive costing.
PROTECTING OUR ENVIORNMENT
• The Electric Motor Coil Company is focused on minimizing the impacts of its energy consumption, developing greener
transportation, and reducing
waste & material consumption
• Ensuring the safe handling, storage, transportation, and disposal of all dangerous goods, wastes and hazardous materials
• Ongoing audits ensure EMCC is following the most stringent environmental policies to protect our communities
• All EMCC processes are completed with environmental conscientiousness and responsibility
• EMCC identifies risks to the environment in line with ISO 14001 guidelines
• Established companywide environmental management system
LONG TERM VALUE
• EMCC promotes an environmentally friendly culture through education and communication to staff, customers, and the surrounding community
• Committing to the integration of environmental management systems across all business segments
• Preventative actions are implemented before problems arise to ensure a lasting impact on our processes