* Re-fill, re-design, reverse engineer or complete new
* Commutator repair or re-insulate (where applicable)
* From 3″ to 60″ in diameter
* Lap joints, Inserted risers, various customized slots
* Cooling holes, venting, keyways, bolted, stepped bores, balancing plates
* Moulded conversions
* V-Ring commutators
* Glass banded commutators
* External shrink ring commutators
* Quantities from 1-unlimited
* ISO 9001:2008 certified company
* Limited one year commutator warranty
* Certified commutator copper (Alloy 116)
* Highly trained commutator technicians
* Quality control procedures, to ensure accuracy
* Highest quality materials and equipment used in our manufacturing
* Full AUTOCAD modeling & design ability
* Co-ordinate measuring machine analysis available upon request
* Commitment to building a quality product is at the core of everything we do.
DIELECTRIC TESTING (Bar to Bar, Hipot)
Performed to verify the electrical insulation in finished parts. Hipot test/Bar to Bar/Ground test verifies that the insulation of this product is sufficient to ensure minimal current leakage that can affect the overall performance of the commutators.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
* Same day quotes
* 24 Hour emergency service
* Rush delivery 24-48HRS
* Delivery to all of North America
* On-site consultations
* Airport pick-up/drop off available
Even the best designed motors have a lifespan. Eventually commutators and coils will need to be replaced. EMCC/Thistle industries offers stock spare and replacement commutators to keep your most important machinery working.
At EMCC we offer our clients custom tailored life-cycle management solutions. By working together, we help you to plan ahead and take action to limit un-planned operational down time.
* Off the shelf – spare or replacement commutators
* Off the shelf replacement coils and winding kits
FULL IN HOUSE MACHINE SHOP
EMCC/Thistle Industries has full in-house CNC machine shop and fabricating capabilities. We have the ability to machine: Stepped Bores, webbed Bores, cooling holes, key-way broaching, balancing plates, steel parts, brazing, welding.
Through our partner companies we have the lathes and boring machine ability to build and turn commutators up to five feet in diameter. Crane lifting capabilities are up to 80 tons.