* Re-fill, re-design, reverse engineer or complete new
* Commutator repair or re-insulate (where applicable)
* From 3″ to 60″ in diameter
* Lap joints, inserted risers, various customized slots
* Cooling holes, venting, keyways, bolted, stepped bores, balancing plates
* Moulded conversions
* V-Ring commutators
* Glass banded commutators
* External shrink ring commutators
* Quantities from 1 – unlimited
* ISO 9001:2015
* Limited one-year commutator warranty
* Certified commutator copper (Alloy 116)
* Highly trained commutator technicians
* Quality control procedures
* Highest quality materials and equipment
* Full AUTOCAD modeling & design
* Co-ordinate measuring machine analysis available upon request
* Commitment to building a quality product is at the core of everything we do
DIELECTRIC TESTING (Bar to Bar, Hipot)
Performed to verify the electrical insulation of finished parts. The Hipot or Bar to Bar test verifies that the insulation of all products is sufficient, resulting in minimal current leakage.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
* Same day quotes
* 24-Hour emergency service
* Rush delivery 24-48 hours
* Delivery worldwide
* On-site consultations
* Airport pick-up/drop off available
Even the best-designed motors have a lifespan. Eventually, commutators and coils will need to be replaced. EMCC/Thistle Industries offer stock spare and replacement commutators to keep your most important machinery working.
At EMCC, we offer clients custom-tailored life-cycle management solutions. By working together, we help plan and take action against unplanned operational downtime.
* Off the Shelf – spare or replacement commutators
* Off the Shelf – replacement coils and winding kits
FULL IN-HOUSE MACHINE SHOP
EMCC/Thistle Industries has a full in-house CNC machine shop and fabrication department. We have the ability to machine: stepped bores, webbed bores, cooling holes, key-way broaching, balancing plates, steel parts, brazing, and welding.
Through our partner companies, we have the lathes and boring machine ability to build and turn commutators up to five feet in diameter. Crane lifting capabilities are up to 80 tons.